Saturday, March 3, 2012

Hallelujah!!!

My internet is working!!!!  After approximately a bazillion guys coming out to check our internet and not being able to fix it, we had a guy come who understood exactly what was going on and FIXED IT!!!!  We were able to surf the web and stuff before, but uploading anything (i.e. pictures on my blog) was impossible.  But now we are up and running again!  Hopefully it will stay that way, but for now I'm optimistic.  So, I have tons of pictures and posts ready to write, but I can't remember what order they come in.  Oh, well.  You get what you get and you don't throw a fit.

So, here we go!

Homemade Bread

I love my homemade bread.  I don't mean to brag, but it's dang good.  I try to make all of my family's bread, but I will admit that when I find good bread on sale, I buy some and put it in my freezer for emergencies.  Or laziness.  Whichever comes first.  Here are some pictures!  YAY PICTURES!

In my opinion, the very best food in the whole wide world is homemade bread fresh from the oven.  A little butter and honey on it doesn't hurt, either.

No comments:

Post a Comment