Sunday, January 8, 2012

Scrapbooking?

I have never scrapbooked.  Shortly after my first baby was born, I tried it and decided it was too much work and not enough fun.  But this last Christmas, I made little scrapbooks for my parents and my husband's parents and actually had a good time.  Granted, I probably would have had more fun if there hadn't been a deadline looming, but I still could see the fun to be had.  So, yesterday, I did my first real scrapbook page.  I had a great time and I think it turned out super cute.  I hate to set any kind of precedent, though.  I am not committing to complete scrapbooks of our family.  But, for this one page, at least, I had fun.

1 comment:

  1. Cute! Scrapbooking is one of those things I feel obligated to do. I like it well enough, but it gets overwhelming if you "have" to do it. I do like making cards, it's like micro-scrapbooking. :)

    ReplyDelete