So, I got this idea for a cookie from pinterest. It sounded delicious, so we gave it a try. I used my favorite peanut butter cookie recipe. We baked them until they were almost done and then put some mini-marshmallows on top and back into the oven. When they came out, the marshmallows were all gooey and yummy. Then we melted some chocolate chips and poured some on top of the marshmallows. I know. It's ridiculous. And tasty. Near the end I ran out of melted chocolate, so I just put some chocolate chips on with the marshmallows. I actually think that looked prettier. These were so good, I've had a hard time not thinking about them. I may have to make them again soon.
At some point I realized that these would totally stick together in the cookie jar, so I tried making a sandwich cookie out of them to keep the gooey stuff inside. It didn't really work :)
How about you? Have you ever tried a crazy cookie?
No comments:
Post a Comment